Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service“ or “Agreement”) carefully because they govern your use of the website located at https://ibuilder.ai and other websites owned, hosted, operated or managed by Noble Scripts LLC (d/b/a iBuilder), (collectively referred to as “iBuilder” or “we“) and our services for document creating, editing, signing and collaborating accessible via the ibuilder.ai website (“the Site”).
By accessing or using the Services, you expressly agree and consent to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms of Service, do not use the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms of Service.
“Services” consist of online tools for accessing, managing and manipulating pages, templates, communications thereof, and any data contained therein (collectively “Your Content”). Services may also include access to support and help resources (“Support Services”) as well as to documents, forms, self-help instructions and templates provided by the Company (“Company Content”) or a third party (“Third Party Content”). Your use of Services through the Sites and the Apps are based on the following user levels:
The Company, at its sole discretion, will provide users access to certain Services at no cost (“Free Services”). If you are a Customer, then you will
have access to additional Services for a one-time transaction. If you are a Registered User or Subscriber, you will have access to additional Services (“Subscription Services”) based on the plan that you select (“Subscription Level”) and time commitment (“Subscription Period”). Per the Sites’ subscription plan descriptions, Company will limit your access to certain features, volume and/or time based on the plan that you select. Any unused volume associated with a per-use Subscription Level will expire at the end of your Subscription Period and not carryover to subsequent Subscription Periods. Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
You may use the Services only if you are at least 18 years of age and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. For certain features of the Services, you will need to create an account and become an “User“. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Services’ registration form.
You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account. If you or iBuilder cancels your account, all your account information, and any files, Documents (as defined below), and any other materials you provided, created or associated with your account (collectively with Documents, “User Content“) will be deleted and removed from the Services. You should know that in certain instances some User Content may continue to be available on the Services for some period of time because of delays in effecting deletion or through cached copies retained by third parties. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
You own and will retain ownership of all right, title, and interest in Your Content uploaded to the Services including intellectual property rights therein. Company claims no ownership rights in Your Content. Company may provide links to publicly available content to use with the Services but is not responsible in any manner for such publicly available content. However, you are responsible for ensuring that any Content (as well as any publicly available content) that you use on the Services complies with United States copyright laws as well as applicable privacy laws and export laws. All Your Content stored on the Services is encrypted and the Company does not have the ability to screen Your Content. If you are an administrator for your account, then you are responsible for Your Content and activities of your users.
In connection with your use of the Services you agree that the following is expressly prohibited:
If you violate any of the use restrictions above, Company may in its sole discretion, in addition to all of its other rights herein and at law and in equity: (a) remove all or part of Your Content from the Services; (b) suspend your use of URLs provided by Services; and (c) immediately terminate this Agreement without notice or liability to you.
By using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Company and its partners and affiliates. You may also send electronic communication to Company as specified in the Agreement. These electronic communications may include without limitation notices about your Subscription Services, your invoices or payments, changes to the fees or the Agreement, reports of security violations, your violations of the Agreement, suspension of your use of the Services, termination of the Agreement, changes to Services, availability of new products and services, or other information relating to Company, Services or third-party partners.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, iBuilder grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of iBuilder) and use the Sites strictly in accordance with these Terms of Service; (b) to share information regarding iBuilder and the Services with friends, relatives and trusted advisors; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Sites solely for personal, non-commercial purposes so long as you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein.
No Representations or Warranties by iBuilder. IBUILDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE BY IBUILDER THROUGH THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IBUILDER LIBRARY) (“IBUILDER CONTENT“), ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IBUILDER DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THE COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. iBuilder makes no representations or warranties that the Services (including the iBuildr Content) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Services are free from viruses, worms or other harmful components. If your use of the Services results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, iBuilder is not responsible for those costs. iBuilder also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via the Services (including the iBuilder Library and any information posted by Users or third parties), is accurate, complete, current, reliable or truthful. iBuilder assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
3. No Guaranty of Results. iBuilder makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Services in meeting objectives of Users. iBuilder does not guarantee that Web Pages created, checked or reviewed using the Services, including Templates based on the iBuilder Library, will result in an agreement, contract or successful application, for whatever reason made, made by any User or third party.
4. Changes to the Services. iBuilder reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) without advance notice. This includes modifying or discontinuing any templates and pages included in the iBuilder Library.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER IBUILDER NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT IBUILDER OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IBUILDER MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO IBUILDER FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OR U.S. $50.00 IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO IBUILDER, AS APPLICABLE.
BECAUSE USER AUTHENTICATION OVER THE INTERNET IS DIFFICULT, IBUILDER CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONFIRM EACH USER’S IDENTITY. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN USER-TO-USER DEALINGS NOR DO WE CONTROL THE BEHAVIOR OF USERS OF THE SERVICES. THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE USERS, YOU RELEASE IBUILDER (AND OUR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Armenia. Disputes on this Agreement are resolved through negotiations. In the event of non-agreement, disputes shall be subject to Courts of General jurisdiction of First Instance of the Republic of Armenia.
1. Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and iBuilder and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and iBuilder with respect to the Services.
2. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless iBuilder (and its officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Services, Documents posted by you on the Site or distributed by you through the Services or your breach of these Terms of Service. iBuilder shall use reasonable efforts to provide you prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
3. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of iBuilder to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
4. Amendment. We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms of Service at any time at our sole discretion. If we do, we will let you know by posting updated Terms of Service to the Sites and/or through other communications. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms of Service it means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don’t agree to be bound by the changes, you may not use the Services anymore.
5. Section Titles. The section titles in the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
6. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer these Terms of Service, by operation of law or otherwise, without iBuilder’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms of Service, without such consent, will be null. iBuilder may freely assign or transfer these Terms of Service without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms of Service will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
If you have questions about these Terms of Service or the Services, please contact us at [email protected]